Thursday, 14 April 2011

Please save my exhausted skin! - TonyMoly IceQueen series

Hot weather exhausted skin.
what shall we do??

Thtere are nice soothing packs that we can try for our skin: TonyMoly IceQueen



















As you see, they have very cute cases.
Have you seen this one?

When you try one of these, it helps your skin mosturized and calm down, also pores are tightned
Let's look what beneficts each has.


1. IceQueen Creespy Green Tea

   





Ingredients included here are green tea, aloe, cucumber, watermelon, etc. These help burnt skin to be cooled and soothing. Also, help pores to be tightned.
It has crispy inside of it. I tried it myself and could feel coolness while I put it on my face. You can try it on after outdoor activity to make your skin soothing.


2. IceQueen Crispy Tropical Pack






It Contains 10% of M.T.F Complex (Psidum Guajava Fruit extract, Litchi Chinensis Fruit extract, Mango Fruit extract and Nephelium Lappaceum Leaf extract). 
These ingredients specializes in skin whitening, improves dull and dark skin caused by UV rays, creating a luminous and brighter complexion.
It also helps skin feel coolness and additionaly has brightening effect.
I also tried this one and smelled really sweet. I am not sure if it really makes skin bright. However, I saw my skin little brighter right after I applied it. Of course, it returned back to my normal skin color. but it does have soothing effect


I tried that on my hand. It doesn't look clearly, but you can recognize particles in it.


I think these products help skin cool down and feel btter when it burnt.
Furthermore, these have cute cases! It is worth having one. :)



Face book | Like Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment